So today I thought I would do a post that I haven’t yet done before on one of my favourite recipes that is super easy to do and is full of all things good for you! Great for Post-Workout lunch!!! Check out the ingredients below, if these aren’t for you then I guess you won’t be making this one…
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 packet of Basmati Rice
- 1 pot of Pataks Tikka Masala Paste Pot
- 2 handfuls of Baby Spinach
- Tbsp of Coconut Oil
- Tbsp of Natural Yogurt
- 1 Rep Pepper
- 2 Little Red Onions
(all ingredients for this dish I bought from Aldi so very affordable)
This is quick and easy recipe and is just the right amount to not leave you feeling ballooned and bloated! Which is crucial for us girls!!! 🙂
- Firstly heat up a deep non-stick pan once heated, melt your Coconut Oil (tbsp). Do this until it has fully liquidised. Coconut Oil is so much healthier than olive oil etc, and only help build the good cholesterol that your body needs (you can’t taste the coconut)!
- Wack the chopped onion and pepper in the pan until soft and slightly brown.
- I then add the chicken and wait for this to be slightly brown on the edges, obviously chopping some pieces in half to make sure all chicken is white inside.
- Time for the Curry Paste (the best tasting bit) add this to 50ml of water and stir then place it into the pan and mix with all the other ingredients.
- Add your natural yogurt (tbsp) into the pan this just makes the mixture a bit thicker so it isn’t so watery.
- Now for the best part once everything is mixed well, add 2 big handfuls of spinach and mix until wilted. You can put loads of spinach in as it shrinks to nothing!
Now that the dish is all finished all you can do now, is enjoy as a lovely lunch time snack!
This recipe is a take on Joe Wicks ‘In a hurry curry rice’, however not all the same it is very similar!
I hope you enjoyed reading my post, let me know if you try this recipe!